This is because some of the most harmful drinking water contaminants are invisible so you don’t know they’re in your water!
This is why you need the protection reverse osmosis technology provides!
Reverse osmosis systems typically reduce:
- Foul tastes
- And More!
Safeway Water® reverse osmosis drinking water systems come with quick change cartridges, NSF certified 75 GPD membrane, plastic storage tank, dedicated faucet, saddle valves and instructions.
Safeway Water RO system benefits:
- 75 gallon per day NSF certified membrane for the best quality water possible!
- State-of-the-art quick change cartridges. Easy, quick and sanitary!
- No service calls simply to replace cartridges.
- Flow shuts off automatically when cartridges are removed.
- Plastic storage tank will not rust or dent.
- Membrane is installed in a replaceable module, so change-out is sanitary.
- Long reach chrome faucet is included. (Optional colors are available.)
- Two year system warranty.
Enjoy 6 step filtration
- Pre-filtration for sediment and other particulate.
- Activated carbon to remove Chlorine, tastes, odors and other chemicals.
- RO membrane to remove additional harmful drinking water contaminants.
- Storage tank.
- Post-carbon treatment for final polishing.
- You get great tasting, high quality drinking water from the dedicated RO faucet.